Network Security Audit is a fundamental part of any I.T Security standard; with security dynamics within your organization ever changing, new threats materializing, risks exposure increasing, new applications provisioned with inherent security concerns, auditing becomes an integral process to ensure risks are contained and controlled.
Frequent Network Security Audit allows your organization to periodically assess and review the security posture of a certain environments; identifying key risk factors, categorizing them based on priority and severity level, quantifying the risk and placing an action on the risk. Risk management process is tightly integrated with our Network Security Audit service.
With qualified Information Systems Auditors, our Network Security Audit service is based on;
· Audit Scope and Statement of Work – Identifies which environment the audit will take place
· Information Gathering and Assessment – Identification of Risks within the particular environment
· Categorization of Risk based on Severity
· Quantify the Risks based on Probability and likelihood
· Business Impact Analysis
· Risk Management recommendation – mitigate, acceptance, transference and action for residual risk
· Audit reporting and communication
Network Security Audits can be requested in the following areas:
· Network Firewalls
· Intrusion Prevention System
· Web Application Security
· Database Security
· Network and System Management Security
· Infrastructure hardening
For more information on Network Security Audit Service from STG please contact a member of the sales team.